If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us by email at email@example.com.
- “Fee”: the amount to be paid to Mixpost to obtain a Software License for one year or LIFETIME(for customers who buy this type of Software License). This fee shall always be available at https://mixpost.app;
- “Software”: the Mixpost software as a software product listed and described on https://mixpost.app, including all present and future bug fixes, corrections, updates, upgrades, modifications, new features or functionalities, and documentation through videos;
- “You”: any user of the Software.
Purchase and download of the Software
- For purchasing the Software, a valid email address is needed.
- The installation package shall be available after the payment of the Fee. You have to fill in a purchase form at https://mixpost.app/pricing with your account and payment information. Inovector reserves the right to cancel the purchase if the purchase form is incomplete or incorrect.
- When You purchase the Software License, You shall be able to download the most recent version of the Software. You are able to download the most recent version of the Software with a valid Software License at any time.
- The Software License expires one year after the payment of the Fee. If You have purchased a LIFETIME Software License, the License never expires.
- When the Software License expires, the latest downloaded version of the Software can still be used.
- The Software License “Pro” for a single domain is always bound to one domain or one subdomain.
- If You want to run the Software on another domain or subdomain, You shall need an additional Software License.
- The Software License “Enterprise” has no domain restrictions.
- You shall be able to determine which single domain license belongs to which domain or subdomain.
- Mixpost provides the following purchasing options:
- The Mixpost “Pro” Software License: this package shall contain the Mixpost install package for one domain.
- The Mixpost “Enterprise” Software License: this package shall contain the Mixpost install package for unlimited domains.
- Info about the purchase options is available at https://mixpost.app/pricing
Use of the Software
- Inovector is the owner or licensee of all rights in relation to the Software as a result of which all Software is copyrighted under applicable law.
- You shall not modify, copy, sublicense, lease, sell, publish, transmit, (re)distribute, perform, reverse engineer, assign, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the Software, in whole or in part. Nor do You have the right to transfer the Software to third parties.
- When the Software is downloaded to your device, You do not obtain any ownership interest in such Software. In order to ensure fairness and respect for intellectual property rights, You must obtain our prior written consent before modifying the Software or using it for any purpose other than its intended use. Failure to do so is strictly prohibited.
- You are prohibited from utilizing our software in any way that may cause harm to individuals, including but not limited to causing harm, defamation, abuse, harassment, or threats towards others, or promoting such behavior among third parties.
General Terms of Payment
- All payments concerning the purchase of the Software License shall be handled by PayPal in accordance with its terms and conditions. PayPal handles all payments through https://mixpost.app/pricing by using Paypal’s SDK. Inovector does not store any of your payment details.
- Payments have to be completed with PayPal or a credit card.
Duration – Termination
You are entitled to terminate your use of the Software but shall, for the avoidance of doubt, in no event be entitled to the repayment of the Fee.
The downloaded Software can be used unlimited without any restrictions after the purchase thereof. There is no termination on the use of the Software after the purchase of the Software License, but You are only entitled to download the most recent version of the Software as long as You are holding a valid Software License, as described in “Purchase and download of the Software” article.
Updates and support
- Inovector can update the Software and its functionalities as it deems required at its sole discretion. Inovector may update the Software without notifying You.
- We will receive software bugs from You and fix them as soon as possible, during the active license only.
- We do not provide free software installation support. Only in extreme cases, such as an error on our part. You will have at your disposal well-described documentation and videos.
- We will not help you develop new features for free. We will implement new features, free of charge if we feel those features need to be out of the box. Also, we don't offer training, personal maintenance, or direct support to your staff or partners.
Configuration of third-party services
- The Software uses official API from platforms that support them. For this, you must register on these platforms and create the applications to get access to their API. On some platforms you will get access faster, others need a few days to review the API access request.
- Social networks are fighting spammers. If you intend to use Mixpost and their platforms in a fair way and prove it to them, then access to their API will be accepted.
- We are not responsible for the fact that your request from a platform is rejected.
The Software License grants You permission to download, install, and use the latest version of the Software. You do not obtain any property rights on the Software itself. At all times, Inovector remains the exclusive owner of the Software and the sole holder of all copyrights and other intellectual property rights on this Software. Its code and structure are valuable trade secrets of Inovector, which are protected by applicable law.
It is forbidden to use a Mixpost Pro license to develop your own SaaS or to sell workspaces of Software License. Inovector reserves all its rights to take legal action if You try to convert Mixpost Pro to create Your own social media management SaaS. Inovector offers a separate unlimited domains Software License (Mixpost Enterprise) for this purpose.
Disclaimer of Warranty
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, INOVECTOR DIGITAL LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE OR ANY RELATED SERVICE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Inovector Digital LLC for any third-party claims, actions, or suits, as well as any related expenses, liabilities, damages, settlements, or fees arising from your use or misuse of the Software, or a violation of any terms of this license.