If you disagree with the terms, do not access our Website or any other aspect of Inovector’s business.
1. The Information We Collect
a. When you visit our Website
When you come to visit our Website, we collect information about your browser type and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. When you register an account with us, we may collect personal information from you. You must provide your name, password, business name, address, phone, and other essential information.
b. Import Option
2. The Uses of Information Collected
a. Your Profile
When you register to Website, you create your profile and configure your privacy settings. b. Legitimate Interests under the GDPR To the extent that the Inovector's processing of your Personal Data provided by you is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) in the European Union (“EU”), Inovector relies on its legitimate interests to process your data. This may include keeping your information after you deactivate your account for the period needed for us to pursue legitimate business interests, direct marketing purposes, conduct audits, comply with (and demonstrate compliance with) legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We use Navigational Information alone or in combinations with publicly available information about you to operate, improve and personalize your experience on our Website. Also, we use Navigational Information, Personal Data you have provided, publicly available information about you, or any combination of these to understand, operate, enhance, improve, research, and analyze the usage trends and preferences to the features of our Services and to create new features and functionality.
d. Administration We will use your email address or phone number to contact you for administrative purposes, customer service purposes, changes to our services, important notices, or rights of privacy.
3. Disclosure to Third Parties
a. No Selling Of Your Personal Data
At Inovector, we are not in the business of selling your information to any third party.
b. Your Instruction
c. To Comply with Laws
We may be compelled to disclose Personal Data if we reasonably believe such disclosure is [to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others] in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
5. Correct, Update and Delete Information
The User is entitled at any time to independently edit the Personal Information in his/her account. The User is entitled to delete his/her account with the Website.
Our Site visitors have the following rights:
- To gain access or receive your Personal Information in a commonly used and machine-readable format
- To remove consent from being contacted by email, phone, and other means of communication
- To request for all Personal Data that was received from you to be deleted from all our records
- To request that we update, correct, or remove any omissions in your Personal Information that we store
- To opt out of all kinds of direct marketing and other communication
- To object or otherwise restrict Inocetor from continuing to process your Personal Data To exercise any of these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. International Transfer
- DigitalOcean LLC | Cloud Infrastructure Provider | USA | https://digitalocean.com
- PayPal, Inc. | Payment Processor | USA | http://paypal.com
- Sentry by Functional Software, Inc | Error Logging and Tracking | USA | https://sentry.io
At Inovector, we take the security of data very seriously and it is at the top of our priority. The Website takes appropriate precautions to protect Personal Data. Your account information is located on a secured server behind a firewall. When you enter your personal information, such as a password, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology.
8. Changes and Notices
9. Retention of Personal Data
We reserve the right to retain any Personal Data, subject to:
- Fulfilling our obligations under our Agreement with you;
- Comply with applicable laws. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if you have an account and wish to close your account, please visit your account settings. Upon your request, we will close your account, and delete your contact information, history, and billing information. After you close your account, you will not be able to sign in to your account. After you close your account, please note that we may retain and use certain of your information for analytical purposes and recordkeeping integrity where permitted by law to prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, enforce our user agreements and terms, and comply with legal requirements. If certain information is shared with third parties or you shared with other users, such content or information may still be available to those other users.